Langsung ke konten utama

My Self QUARANTINE

The Quarantine period

hello everyone, on this blog I will tell about my routine activities during quarantine at home from the first day until this blog is published. On the first day, I was very surprised to hear that the school was closed and students were expected to study at home under the guidance of the teacher via online. On the other hand I am also very happy because I think I can relax. The next day I did small chores at home, like cleaning the living room, helping to prepare breakfast, doing assignments given by the teacher, playing games, and other activities. Day after day I began to be stressed by the assignments given by the teachers, because the work was twice that given when I was in school. But I am obliged to do the task even though not all the tasks I completed. Because so many tasks make me lazy to do it, so I play games to relieve that pressure, but instead by playing games I become even more lazy. Usually I also play with friends to get rid of boredom in this quarantine period, while still maintaining myself. Maybe that's the routine of my activities during this quarantine, surely we all also hope that this plague can be lost soon so that we can carry out activities normally, calmly and with a sense of security. Hopefully this outbreak will soon disappear and not happen again :)

When newbie playing a game



You already know what I'm doing right?
😀


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Nature Photography Exhibition

  Every day You will continue move, shine, and rise from the darkness like a rising sun. M. Lutfi Husni Maulana (28) XI IPS 1'19

SOS4LOVE PROJECT

 Hello everyone, my name is Mochammad Lutfi Husni Maulana from Indonesia. And I'm still in school. Therefore, my teacher gave an assignment as well as new knowledge for me. In that assignment I was asked to participate in a project called SOS4LOVE PROJECT. For those of you who want to know or want to follow SOS4LOVE PROJECT, I will provide a link to find out how to follow the project. https://www.sos4loveproject.com/ In this project we are invite to choose one or more SDGs that we like. However, I only chose one, namely the fourth SDGs (quality education). In my opinion, the quality of education in my country is still not suitable for all circles. So I hope that education in my country can be felt by all people without exception so that all those who are still unable to get education can feel what we fein this project we are invite to choose one or more SDGs that we like. However, I only chose one, namely the fourth SDGs (quality education). In my opinion, the quality of education

Recount text

In January I got an assignment to make a recount text about the Mpu Purwa museum project in my school, Happy reading. 28Bp;